Telangana NEET UG Counselling 2022: Get All Details Here

Telangana KNRUHS NEET UG 2022 Online counseling For Management Quota of Private Institute in (MBBS/BDS) Courses

First Round Counselling Schedule (Management Quota):

Date of issue of Notification for Online applications19-10-2022
Availability on line application from10.00 A.M. on 20-10-2022 to 5.00 P.M. on 27-10-2022
Date of release of provisional final merit list after verification of uploaded certificatesTo be notified later
Dates of exercising web options for admission into MBBS/BDS courses counselingTo be notified later
Commencement of classesto be notified later
Date of Closure of AdmissionTo be notified later
Official Website

Registration Fees:

Counselling Registration Fees6300+ Bank Charges

To Get Counselling Assistance Fill The Form


a) The candidates, who have qualified in NEET UG- 2022 by securing cutoff score and above, have to apply for determining the State Merit position for Management Quota seats subject to the conditions specified in admission
Regulations/Prospectus. (Refer Regulations/Prospectus for detailed clarifications).
b) 85% of the seats under Management quota seats Category B for UG Medical and Dental Courses are reserved for local candidates from Telangana state in accordance with GO.Ms.No.130 HM&FW (C1) Department, Dated:27.09.2022. The remaining 15% of the seats are open to candidates from all over the country including local candidates.
c) Candidates from all over the country are eligible for admission into Management quota seats Category C (NRI) for UG Medical and Dental Courses.
d) Foreign Students / NRI candidates/ OCI card holders are eligible for admission into MBBS and BDS Courses under Management Quota Category – C Seats. Candidates should specifically put the option for NRI Category in the on-line application to be considered for NRI / C-Category.
e) *Candidates who have already applied for Competent Authority Quota Seats in response to this University earlier notification are also eligible to apply for the Management Quota seats, but they have to apply afresh.

The following documents are required (PDF format):

1.NEET UG Rank Card
2.Birth Certificate (SSC Marks Memo)
3.Qualifying Exam Certificate (Intermediate Marks Memo OR Equivalent – Grade Certificate not Accepted)
4.Transfer Certificate
5.Latest Caste Certificate, If applicable for eligibility of NEET UG score)
6.Minority Certificate (Muslim Only) If applicable)
7.Documents required for NRI Quota (If applicable)
a. NRI Sponsorship certificate (DECLARTION Form)
b. NRI status certificate of the financial supporter issued by
embassy of respective country under their seal.
c. Copy of NRI Bank account pass book of the
financial supporter.
d. Copy of Pass port of NRI financier
8.Aadhar Card
9.Study Certificates from 6th to 10th (If More than one certificatescan all into a single PDF file)
10.Study Certificates – Intermediate or equivalent for 2 Years (If More than one certificate scan all into a single PDF file)
11.Equivalency Certificate from Board of intermediate education governmentof Telangana (If Passed qualifying exam other than AP/TS/CBSC/ICSE
12.Candidate’s Latest passport size Photo
13.Specimen Signature of the Candidate

Leave a Reply

To Know R1, R2, R3, Mop-Up, Stray Round, Category Wise Cut off Details Fill the Form

For Any Counselling Assistance Fill the Form