Quick Summary of Universal College of Medical Sciences Bhairahwa, Nepal:
|NAME OF COLLEGE||Universal College of Medical Sciences and Teaching Hospital, Bhairahawa|
|Generally Known As||UCMS Nepal|
|Full Address of College||Siddharthanagar 32900, Nepal|
|Name of Affiliating University||Tribhuvan University (TU), Kathmandu|
|Recognized by||NMC, MEC, Ministry of Health Nepal, NMC Delhi, WHO|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Exam Accepted||MECEE BL, NEET UG|
|Session Start Date||02-05-2023 [For MBBS]|
|Availability of Hostel facility for||MALE AND FEMALE|
|Associated Hospital||Universal Hospital Bhairahawa|
|Hospital Bed capacity||700 Teaching beds in Hospital|
|Daily Patient Flow||843 (Average in Last 12 Months)|
|College Rating||4.1/5 [Among Medical Colleges in Nepal]|
UCMS Nepal MBBS Admission Eligibility Criteria For Indian Students:
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 or 12th Science containing Physics, Chemistry with Biology with minimum 50% aggregate in total marks.
- All the candidate should secure at least 50th percentile or above in National Level Entrance Exam (NEET UG 2023 Examination).
- To pursue MBBS in Nepal, Minimum Age limit for the candidate is 17 years.
- Indian students seeking MBBS admission in Nepal submit Eligibility Certificate issued by the National Medical Commission (NMC), New Delhi (Optional)
Courses & Category Wise Seat Matrix:
|Course name||Total Seats||Course Duration|
|MBBS||100 [Nepali-67, Foreign/Indian- 33]||5.5 [4.5 Years+ 1 Year Internship]|
UCMS Nepal MBBS Fees in Nepal For Indian Students 2023-24:
|Course name||Total Fees For Indian Students|
|MBBS||55,00,000/- INR For Entire Course|
MBBS Fees Installments in Indian Rupees and Dollar:
|Single Payment||For Indian Student|
|Seat Booking Amount||5,00,000/- INR|
|1st Installment at the time of Admission||15,00,000/- INR|
|2nd Installment (at the Begin of 2nd Year)||17,50,000/- INR|
|3rd Installment (at the begin of 3rd Year)||17,50,000/- INR|
|Total Package||55,00,000/- INR|
Bhairahwa Medical College Nepal Hostel Fees:
Miscellaneous Fee in INR (for all students):
|University Registration Fees||23,500/- INR|
|Affiliation Fees||62,000/- INR|
|TU/NMC Registration Charges||3200/- INR|
|University Re Exam Fees||14,500/- INR|
UCMS Nepal MBBS in Nepal Admission Procedure:
To appear Medical Education Common Entrance Examination (MECEE-BL 2024)
1. MEC will publish the notice about the MECEE-BL 2024 at www.mec.gov.np.
2. MEC will call the online application along with the voucher for the entrance examination.
3. The email ID and password being used while submitting the online application must be secured, as it is required to print the admit card and admission confirmation page later.
4. Once the entrance result is published, MEC will announce the matching process.
5. Candidates can choose any college according to their merit during the matching session conducted by MEC.
For NEET qualified candidate:
1. MEC will publish the notice to fill up the form for NEET qualified candidate at www.mec.gov.np.
2. Applicant can register as a NEET candidate by submitting form and the voucher as mentioned at www.mec.gov.np.
3. The email ID and password being used while registering must be secured, as it is required to print the admit card and admission confirmation page later.
4. MEC announces the matching process, and then the candidate can choose the college prioritizing the interested one as per the availability of the seat.
Documents Required at the Time of MBBS Admission in Nepal For Indian Students:
- NEET UG 2023 Admit card
- NEET 2023 Score card with All India Rank
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of Date of Birth
- SSC(10th) Mark sheet/Passing Certificate
- Transcript of 10+2 Level or equivalent
- Proof of Nationality of India / Passport / Domicile /Nationality certificate
- Recent passport size colour photographs – 4 (Four) copies
- Transfer certificate / College Leaving Certificate from the Institution in which you had studied last
NEET Cut off Marks for MBBS Admission in Nepal For Indian Students 2023-24:
|Category||Minimum Eligibility Criteria||Cut-off (out of 720)|
|Unreserved/ EWS/ OBC/SC/ST/PwD||50th Percentile||137 Marks|
Universal College of Medical Sciences, Nepal Ranking:
Universal College of Medical Sciences (UCMS), Bhairahwa Nepal Which Comes Under Tribhuvan University (TU) Ranked Among Top #15 Private Medical Colleges in Nepal.
To Know More Details About MBBS Admission in Nepal, Tuition Fees Details, Admission Process Fill the Form